PRESTAN PROFESSIONAL INFANT CPR – AED TRAINER MANIKIN 4 PACK WITH CPR MONITOR
This item is usually in stock but please confirm stock availability by Ask the seller a question 1st or Whats up 062 704 6741
ASK FOR BULK PRICING
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
DELIVERY PURELY DEPENDS ON YOUR LOCATION, ASK 1st PLEASE !!!!
PS: PLEASE NOTE NOTE ALWAYS IN STOCK ASK QUESTIONS 1st BEFORE ORDERING PLEASE
DELIVERY IS NOT FREE ASK QUESTIONS ON COST THERE OF, THANK YOU.
CREDIT CARDS NOW WELCOME BUT TAKES AROUND 48 HRS TO PROCESS +++ If THESE ARE USED ADD 5% TO VALUE OF ITEM AS WE ARE CHARGED FOR THIS FUNCTION
MAKES GREAT BIRTHDAY OR CHRISTMAS GIFT
BULK ORDERS WELCOME MAIL FOR PRICING
The Prestan Professional Infant CPR-AED Training Manikin gives portability a whole new look! The unique clamshell design makes setting up, inserting a face shield lung bag, and transporting exceptionally easy.
The unique clamshell design of this infant training manikin helps instructors save valuable training time by making setting up, transporting, packing up, and inserting a face shield lung bag quick and easy. A built-in clicker mechanism helps students learn to use the right amount of force to compress the chest to the correct depth, and the patented face/head tilt, which simulates the way an actual victim’s head would move, helps students learn how to open the airway during CPR. The manikin also features a built-in CPR rate monitor that lets students and instructors see at a glance when the proper rate of compressions has been reached.
Key Features and Benefits
Prestan Professional Infant CPR-AED Training Manikin (w/ CPR Monitor) features:
• Unique clamshell design
• Visible chest rise when ventilated
• Head tilt/chin lift
• CPR rate monitor
• A one-piece, disposable face shield lung bag
• Audible compression clicker
• Anatomical features, including xiphoid process
• Realistic skin-like finish
Prestan Professional Infant CPR-AED Training Manikin (w/ CPR Monitor) benefits:
• Clamshell torso opens easily for simple insertion of face shield lung bags
• Built-in clicker mechanism sounds when the student has used sufficient force to compress the chest to the recommended depth
• Head tilt/chin lift teaches students to correctly open the airway
• CPR rate monitor with four bright lights in the left shoulder lets students see when they’ve reached the proper rate of compressions, and makes it easy for instructors to quickly and accurately check the progress of multiple students in a short amount of time. In the sequence:
◦ a red light indicates fewer than 60 compressions per minute
◦ a yellow light illuminates when the rate is 60 to fewer than 80 compressions per minute
◦ a single green light comes on when the student is administering 80 to fewer than 100 compressions per minute
◦ two green lights let students know that they have reached the recommended rate of 100 compressions per minute, and stay on to help students maintain that rate; if the student slows down, the green lights go out and the sequence is repeated
• Molded, pliable skin that is realistic to the eye and touch; resists dirt, grime, and grease; is durable and easy to clean; and allows AED pads to adhere to the manikin without leaving adhesive residue behind
• Realistic head design encourages proper head support
• Realistic body features prominent shoulder blades, an accurate nipple line, an obvious xiphoid process, rings of “baby fat,” separation of toes and fingers, and realistic weight
• 4 x Manikins with CPR rate monitor
• 50 x infant face shield lung bags
• 8 AA batteries for CPR monitor
• Nylon carrying case
• Instruction manual
• 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
CREDIT CARDS ADD 5% TO VALUE OF ITEM
PLEASE NOTE: Expected delivery dates or times given by H M Security, our suppliers, or our carriers are given as a guide only. We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred from delivery at a different date or time.
PLEASE NOTE: ALWAYS CHECK 1ST IF STOCK IS AVAILABLE.>DELIVERY IS AROUND 2 TO 7 DAYS.
ALSO ASK QUESTIONS ON DELIVERY COSTS,THIS STRONGLY DEPENDS WHERE YOU ARE SITUATED. NO PARCEL WILL BE SENT OUT UNTIL ALL FEES INCLUDING CORRECT DELIVERY FEES ARE PAID IN FULL AND CLEARED IN OUR ACCOUNT.
Land Line : 033 343 4127
Mobile : 083 740 7649
Whats up : 062 704 6741