M712 Broomhandle Full-Auto CO2 Gas .177 Full Metal Air Gun Pistol
OUT OF STOCK
NOT INTENDED FOR UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE.
This item is usually in stock but please confirm stock availability by Ask the seller a question 1st or Whats up 062 704 6741
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Local Stock BUT TAKES AROUND 4 TO 7 WORKING DAYS..NOT ALWAYS AVAILABLE ASK 1st PLEASE.
ON ORDER ONLY
DELIVERY PURELY DEPENDS ON YOUR LOCATION, ASK 1st PLEASE !!!!
PS: PLEASE NOTE NOTE ALWAYS IN STOCK ASK QUESTIONS 1st BEFORE ORDERING PLEASE
CREDIT CARDS NOW WELCOME BUT TAKES AROUND 48 HRS TO PROCESS +++ If THESE ARE USED ADD 5% TO VALUE OF ITEM AS WE ARE CHARGED FOR THIS FUNCTION
MAKES GREAT BIRTHDAY OR CHRISTMAS GIFT
M712 Broomhandle Full-Auto CO2 Gas .177 Full Metal (NOT AIRSOFT) Air Gun Pistol
The M712 is a classic World War II pistol. This full metal Airgun built by KWC is solidly built, making it very nice to shoot. The pistol has selectable semi-auto and full-auto functionality.
Full metal body and barrel
Polymer wood texture grip cover
Selectable semi and full-auto firing modes
Sling mount for pistol sling attachment
Adjustable iron rear-sight
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
CREDIT CARDS ADD 5% TO VALUE OF ITEM
PLEASE NOTE: Expected delivery dates or times given by H M Security, our suppliers, or our carriers are given as a guide only. We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred from delivery at a different date or time.
PLEASE NOTE: ALWAYS CHECK 1ST IF STOCK IS AVAILABLE.>DELIVERY IS AROUND 4 TO 7 DAYS.
ALSO ASK QUESTIONS ON DELIVERY COSTS,THIS STRONGLY DEPENDS WHERE YOU ARE SITUATED. NO PARCEL WILL BE SENT OUT UNTIL ALL FEES INCLUDING CORRECT DELIVERY FEES ARE PAID IN FULL AND CLEARED IN OUR ACCOUNT.
Land Line : 033 343 4127
Mobile : 083 740 7649
Whats up : 062 704 6741....... Please ask seller questions BEFORE you ORDER and make PAYMENT