5-12 Megapixel Trail Camera Infra-red Hunting Camera with MMS Feature
Stock Code: TPCS: Trail camera
SD CARD IS EXTRA NOT SUPPLIED
PS: PLEASE ASK SELLER ON PRICE AND AVAILABILITY NOT ALWAYS STOCKED
3 to 8 days lead time once payment clears our account
NBXXX…. PLEASE NOTE PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ANYTIME DUE THE CURRENT RAND DOLLAR CHECK ON UPDATED PRICE 1st.
Local Stock BUT TAKES AROUND 4 TO 7 WORKING DAYS
Whats up : 068 083 5229…… Please ask seller questions BEFORE you ORDER on availability and updated prices if any BEFORE making PAYMENT
Disclaimer: Every effort is made to make sure the stock availability selector is accurate, however, due to technical limitations the information will not always be a guarantee of stock available in store. Please contact the store directly to be certain of stock availability. H M Security cannot be held liable in the event that stock is not confirmed in store by yourself BEFORE you place orders thank you
CREDIT CARDS NOW WELCOME BUT TAKES AROUND 48 HRS TO PROCESS +++ If THESE ARE USED ADD 5% TO VALUE OF ITEM AS WE ARE CHARGED FOR THIS FUNCTION
DELIVERY IS NOT FREE ASK QUESTIONS ON COST THERE OF, THANK YOU.
Scouting Trail Camera Infra-red Hunting Camera with MMS Feature
· Programmable 5/8/12 Megapixel high-quality resolution.
· Specialized compression format: H.264
· 26PCs IR LED for flash range as 15 m.
· With 8 AA alkaline batteries, the longest standby time is up to 3 months.
· Available operation temperature: -25°C to 60°C
· Impressive quick trigger time: 0.8-1s (GPRS trigger time is 1.2s)
· In Interval setting, the camera automatically and constantly takes pictures or videos at set interval. This function is specialized designed to monitor unattended objects, such as cold-temperature animal snakes or to observe flowering, dolphin swimming, etc.
· with specified Timer Setting, camera will be programmed to work during the set time every day. This function can work together with Interval setting.
· Time stamp of photos and video enables you to identify where and when the camera shot photos.
· Built-in 2.4″ TFT color screen to review photos and videos in camera.
· Date, time, temperature and moon icons can be stamped onto photos.
· With MMS and GPRS function, camera can transmit photos to 1-4 settled mobile phones and 1-4 email accounts according to set intervals constantly at lower battery consumption. (2.0CM model only)
· Red lights will flicker when the battery power is low.
· All transmitted photos will save into SD card as well.
· Easy to get real time photos from camera globally via GSM or GPRS network with four bands: 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900MHZ.
· Multiple photos-shot ensure you get clear images of objects.
· Audio Recording brings you heart pumping like never before.
· Two different TV OUT settings help you review photos even from Television.
The Bush cam is set to send the first pic out of the snapshots, so how it works is it will take 3 snapshots then send the 1st pic of the 3 after it finishes sending it will take another 3 snap shots
SIZE OF PACKAGE APPROX IS 13 X 17 X 13 WEIGHT IS AROUND 80 GRAMS
PS:ALWAYS ASK QUESTIONS ON STOCK 1ST BEFORE PLACING ORDERS ….THANK YOU…
CREDIT CARDS ADD 5% TO VALUE OF ITEM…24hrs to 48 hrs longer to process
PLEASE NOTE: Expected delivery dates or times given by H M Security, our suppliers, or our carriers are given as a guide only. We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred from delivery at a different date or time.
PLEASE NOTE: ALWAYS CHECK 1ST IF STOCK IS AVAILABLE.>DELIVERY IS AROUND 3 TO 7 DAYS.
ALSO ASK QUESTIONS ON DELIVERY COSTS,THIS STRONGLY DEPENDS WHERE YOU ARE SITUATED. NO PARCEL WILL BE SENT OUT UNTIL ALL FEES INCLUDING CORRECT DELIVERY FEES ARE PAID IN FULL AND CLEARED IN OUR ACCOUNT.
Any returns to be within 1 week period. Thereafter no returns or exchanges will be accepted.
When returning an item, it is required to be returned with original packaging, and all accessories as supplied and in the same condition as purchased. No refunds or exchanges will be considered should buyer fail to adhere to these terms. Refunds will only be considered if an item is found to be faulty and/or cannot be replaced. All return items are at purchases expenses not the seller
Contact Details: Always ask seller on stock available and courier costing to you BEFORE you order please
Land Line : 033 343 4127
Mobile : 083 740 7649
Whats up : 068 083 5229…… Please ask seller questions BEFORE you ORDER and make PAYMENT