AED Cuer2 Dual Mode
NBXXX…. PLEASE NOTE PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ANYTIME DUE THE CURRENT RAND DOLLAR CHECK ON UPDATED PRICE 1st.
Local Stock BUT TAKES AROUND 4 TO 7 WORKING DAYS
Whats up : 068 083 5229…… Please ask seller questions BEFORE you ORDER on availability and updated prices if any BEFORE making PAYMENT
Disclaimer: Every effort is made to make sure the stock availability selector is accurate, however, due to technical limitations the information will not always be a guarantee of stock available in store. Please contact the store directly to be certain of stock availability. H M Security cannot be held liable in the event that stock is not confirmed in store by yourself BEFORE you place orders thank you
CREDIT CARDS NOW WELCOME BUT TAKES AROUND 48 HRS TO PROCESS +++ If THESE ARE USED ADD 5% TO VALUE OF ITEM AS WE ARE CHARGED FOR THIS FUNCTION
DELIVERY IS NOT FREE ASK QUESTIONS ON COST THERE OF, THANK YOU.
STOCK NOT ALWAYS AVAILABLE ASK ASK
AUTOMATED/MANUAL DEFIBRILLATOR – CU-ER2
– Two Functions: Manual Mode – 12 steps escalating & AED Mode – 150J into a 50Ω load.
– Automatic analysis of patient ECG
– User guide with text and voice prompts.
– 320 X 240 graphic LCD display.
– Versatile Power Supply, rechargeable battery pack and AC adapter standard.
– Car cigar lighter jack power cord and disposable battery pack optional.
– Battery has capacity of 200 shocks when fully charged.
– Rescue data collected is stored in internal flash memory.
– Rescue data can be downloaded for review, archiving and printing.
– Automatic self tests, prompts and alarms given if device fails self tests.
– Patient connection: Defibrillation Pads, ECG Electrodes.
– Bandwidth: Monitoring Mode: 0.3 to 40Hz (-3dB) EMS Mode – 1~30Hz
– ECG size: 5,10, 20mm/mV display on monitor ( Auto scaling)
– Heart rate: Digital 30 to 300 bpm (±2%)
– Operation mode: Manual / Semi automatic
– Waveform: e-cube biphasic (BTE type)
– Energy: – Manual mode: Variable energy levels selection (12 steps escalating)
(2, 3, 5, 7, 10, 20, 30, 50, 70, 100, 150, 200)J – AED mode: 150J into a 50Ω load
– Synchronous Cardio version: Energy deliver begins within 60ms of the QRS peak
– Charging time: Less than 10 seconds
– Controls: – Manual mode: CHARGE, SYNC (R-wave), DISARM
– AED mode: ANALYZE, PAUSE
– Detection Level: > 0.1mV ECG
– Defibrillation Electrodes: Multifunction electrodes (Disposable)
Adult adhesive pads (pre-gelled)
Voice and Text Prompts
– Voice and text prompts guide the user through the protocol
– All the user interfaces are supported in local language for easy use.
Data Storage & Management
– Internal flash memory: 12 hours of event and ECG recording
– Smart Media Card (32M): 42 hours of event and ECG recording or 1 hour if voice recording is enabled.
– Multi patient data recording – review the patient’s ECG, Incident details and the device information – Transmit multi patient data to PC
– Power On Self-Test / Run Time Self-Test / Manual Test
– Periodic Self-Tests (daily / weekly / monthly)
– Screen Type: High resolution display (graphic LCD) – Screen size: 4 inches diagonal, 320×240 pixels – Sweep speed: 25mm/sec, nominal – Viewing time: 3.2 seconds
– Size: 305mm x 250mm x 95mm (L x W x H)
– Weight: Approximately 2.8Kg – Patient Isolation: Type BF
– Input: 100 ~ 240V AC 50/60Hz 1.2A – Output: + 12VDC, 3.5A
– 12V Nickel-Metal Hydride battery pack (rechargeable) – Charging time: Minimum of 4 hours for full charging – Capacity: when new, minimum of 200 shocks deliveries (fully charged)
– UART port – IrDA port
– Device, 1 Sets of pads, 1 Power Cord, 1 AC Adapter, 1 Long Life NI-MH battery, 1 Operator’s Manual, 1 Quick Reference Card, Carrying Case
– Car Cigar Lighter Jack Power Cord
– SmartMedia Card (32M)
– External Thermal Printer (wire) and paper
– UART Cable / ECG Cable (3 lead) / ECG Electrodes.
– Data management software(CU-EX1) for multi patient
– Lithium Battery (disposable)
PS:ALWAYS ASK QUESTIONS ON STOCK 1ST BEFORE PLACING ORDERS ….THANK YOU…
CREDIT CARDS ADD 5% TO VALUE OF ITEM…24hrs to 48 hrs longer to process
PLEASE NOTE: Expected delivery dates or times given by H M Security, our suppliers, or our carriers are given as a guide only. We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred from delivery at a different date or time.
PLEASE NOTE: ALWAYS CHECK 1ST IF STOCK IS AVAILABLE.>DELIVERY IS AROUND 3 TO 7 DAYS.
ALSO ASK QUESTIONS ON DELIVERY COSTS,THIS STRONGLY DEPENDS WHERE YOU ARE SITUATED. NO PARCEL WILL BE SENT OUT UNTIL ALL FEES INCLUDING CORRECT DELIVERY FEES ARE PAID IN FULL AND CLEARED IN OUR ACCOUNT.
Any returns to be within 1 week period. Thereafter no returns or exchanges will be accepted.
When returning an item, it is required to be returned with original packaging, and all accessories as supplied and in the same condition as purchased. No refunds or exchanges will be considered should buyer fail to adhere to these terms. Refunds will only be considered if an item is found to be faulty and/or cannot be replaced. All return items are at purchases expenses not the seller
Contact Details: Always ask seller on stock available and courier costing to you BEFORE you order please
Land Line : 033 343 4127
Mobile : 083 740 7649
Whats up : 068 083 5229…… Please ask seller questions BEFORE you ORDER and make PAYMENT