AED TRAINER 2
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Stock can take 3 to 6 weeks depends if local stock is available ask 1st
Disclaimer: Every effort is made to make sure the stock availability selector is accurate, however, due to technical limitations the information will not always be a guarantee of stock available in store. Please contact the store directly to be certain of stock availability. H M Security cannot be held liable in the event that stock is not confirmed in store by yourself BEFORE you place orders thank you
DELIVERY IS NOT FREE ASK QUESTIONS ON COST THERE OF, THANK YOU.
CREDIT CARDS NOW WELCOME BUT TAKES AROUND 48 HRS TO PROCESS +++ If THESE ARE USED ADD 5% TO VALUE OF ITEM AS WE ARE CHARGED FOR THIS FUNCTION
STOCK NOT ALWAYS AVAILABLE ASK ASK
This AED Trainer 2 offers an affordable alternative for educating the layperson and healthcare provider in the effective use of an automatic external defibrillator.
Product benefits :
* Educationally effective, offers all the essential features necessary for learning appropriate AED use and techniques.
* Affordable training through the simulation of the HeartStart FR2 AED in appearance and operation.
* Added instructor flexibility through unique control of the scenario selection by use of the remote control device
* Flexible configuration of the device through a scenario builder program that allows the additional creation of custom training scenarios
* Cost-effective operation through use of six C-cell batteries
Product features :
* Ten pre-configured sudden cardiac arrest scenarios compatible with training programs developed by internationally recognized responder programs
* Remote control (optional) for manual scenario selection pause/resume function, AED Trainer 2 volume control, motion artifact, low battery or replace battery, loose electrodes connection, shockable or non-shockable rhythms, and error conditions that simulate the red X in the HeartStart FR2’s status display window
* Designed for use with the AED Little Anne and AED Resuci Anne manikins with Laerdal LINK Technology by providing student feedback as to proper pad placement on the manikins. It can also be used with any other manikin where Laerdal Link Technology is not available.
* Proper pad placement required in order for the trainer to advance in the scenarios when used with the AED Little Anne or AED Resuci Anne Manikins
* Realistic battery case simulates detachment and insertion of the HeartStart FR2 defibrillator’s battery pack
* Pull-tab status indicator simulates the HeartStart FR2 status window for maintenance training.
* Includes high-quality soft pack with “1-2-3” protocol card for added training realism and durable storage of the equipment
AED Trainer 2 Programming Kit (optional) that allows :
* Local language output
* Creation, editing and uploading of custom-built scenarios
* Configuration of various parameters to match the settings of the HeartStart FR2 defibrillator
*NOTE : A standard RS-232 serial cable is required. We highly recommend that new batteries are installed before updating your AED Trainer 2.
PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE ORDERED FOR CLIENTS, DELIVERY IS BETWEEN 3 TO 8 DAYS SOMETIMES LONGER
CREDIT CARDS ADD 5% TO VALUE OF ITEM…24hrs to 48 hrs longer to process
PLEASE NOTE: Expected delivery dates or times given by H M Security, our suppliers, or our carriers are given as a guide only. We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred from delivery at a different date or time.
PLEASE NOTE: ALWAYS CHECK 1ST IF STOCK IS AVAILABLE.>DELIVERY IS AROUND 4 TO 10 DAYS.
ALSO ASK QUESTIONS ON DELIVERY COSTS,THIS STRONGLY DEPENDS WHERE YOU ARE SITUATED. NO PARCEL WILL BE SENT OUT UNTIL ALL FEES INCLUDING CORRECT DELIVERY FEES ARE PAID IN FULL AND CLEARED IN OUR ACCOUNT.
Any returns to be within 1 week period. Thereafter no returns or exchanges will be accepted.
When returning an item, it is required to be returned with original packaging, and all accessories as supplied and in the same condition as purchased. No refunds or exchanges will be considered should buyer fail to adhere to these terms. Refunds will only be considered if an item is found to be faulty and/or cannot be replaced. All return items are at purchases expenses not the seller
Land Line : 033 343 4127
Mobile : 083 740 7649
Whats up : 068 083 5229……Please ask seller questions BEFORE you order