Little Anne CPR Training Manikin
This item is usually in stock but please confirm stock availability by Ask the seller a question on whats Up 068 083 5229
Local Stock BUT TAKES 3 TO 7 WORKING DAYS
Disclaimer: Every effort is made to make sure the stock availability selector is accurate, however, due to technical limitations the information will not always be a guarantee of stock available in store. Please contact the store directly to be certain of stock availability. H M Security cannot be held liable in the event that stock is not confirmed in store by yourself BEFORE you place orders thank you
DELIVERY IS NOT FREE ASK QUESTIONS ON COST THERE OF, THANK YOU.
STOCK NOT ALWAYS AVAILABLE ASK ASK
This Little Anne CPR training manikin has been developed to provide effective adult CPR training without compromising realism or quality. Its durable and convenient design makes hands-on practice affordable for every student.
Product Benefits :
* Educationally effective by offering all of the essential features necessary for learning quality adult CPR
* Affordability through increased hands-on practice
* Realistic anatomical landmarks provide the essential features necessary to teach adult CPR techniques
* Logistically convenient lightweight design makes Little Anne easy to transport
* Durable construction allows unequalled long-term use
* Internal compression testing has shown no product degradation after more than 1 million chest compressions at a depth of 2 inches
* Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose ventilation
* Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway
* Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to correctly practice all maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real victim
* Realistic airway function means that the airway remains obstructed without proper head tilt/chin lift or jaw thrust. Chest rise is seen with correct ventilations
* Anatomically correct landmarks and sternal notch allow the student to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to adult CPR
* Audible feedback reinforces correct compression depth. An optional “clicker” feature signals the correct compression depth
* Realistic chest compression resistance allows the students to experience the amount of pressure needed to perform proper chest compressions in a real-life situation
* Economical disposable airways for quick and easy clean-up
* Removable and reusable faces for convenience and affordable maintenance
CREDIT CARDS ADD 5% TO VALUE OF ITEM…24hrs to 48 hrs longer to process
PLEASE NOTE: Expected delivery dates or times given by H M Security, our suppliers, or our carriers are given as a guide only. We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred from delivery at a different date or time.
PLEASE NOTE: ALWAYS CHECK 1ST IF STOCK IS AVAILABLE.>DELIVERY IS AROUND 4 TO 10 DAYS.
ALSO ASK QUESTIONS ON DELIVERY COSTS,THIS STRONGLY DEPENDS WHERE YOU ARE SITUATED. NO PARCEL WILL BE SENT OUT UNTIL ALL FEES INCLUDING CORRECT DELIVERY FEES ARE PAID IN FULL AND CLEARED IN OUR ACCOUNT.
Any returns to be within 1 week period. Thereafter no returns or exchanges will be accepted.
When returning an item, it is required to be returned with original packaging, and all accessories as supplied and in the same condition as purchased. No refunds or exchanges will be considered should buyer fail to adhere to these terms. Refunds will only be considered if an item is found to be faulty and/or cannot be replaced. All return items are at purchases expenses not the seller
Land Line : 033 343 4127
Mobile : 083 740 7649
Whats up : 068 083 5229……Please ask seller questions BEFORE you order