NEW: One Button Digital Wireless Intercom CDP-801
This item is usually in stock but please confirm stock availability by Ask the seller a question on whats Up 068 083 5229
Local Stock BUT TAKES 3 TO 7 WORKING DAYS
Disclaimer: Every effort is made to make sure the stock availability selector is accurate, however, due to technical limitations the information will not always be a guarantee of stock available in store. Please contact the store directly to be certain of stock availability. H M Security cannot be held liable in the event that stock is not confirmed in store by yourself BEFORE you place orders thank you
DELIVERY IS NOT FREE ASK QUESTIONS ON COST THERE OF, THANK YOU.
Houses, Residential properties, Small Office buildings, etc
Typical Range is 50-70m in built-up areas.
• Digital Audio Communication
• Free from Interference
• Long Range
• Reliable & Simple
• Easy Installation
• Portable Handset
• Low Cost System
• Rainproof & UV resistant
• Gate Triggering
• Battery Back-up
The Zartek Wireless Intercom System is newly developed and four years of R&D in the making. It is fully approved by ICASA.
Communication is initiated from the gatestation by pressing the bell button. All the handsets linked will ring and communication is established. Communication is simplex so only one person can speak at a time but the gatestation’s microphone is always active so the visitor does not have to press any key to speak. The inside handset can enter into the conversation at any time by pressing a PTT button.
There is a lock trigger button on the handset for opening a motorized gate or striker lock. This can trigger the front gate station at any time or during a call.
Multiple handsets can be added for the same house to have internal communication. There is a handset calling button which works on push-to-talk.
Additional (back) gate stations can be added on the system to ring the same handset/s.
Programming is done manually to link handset or handsets to a button.
There is a light sensor which illuminates the bell button at night.
• Digital Radio Communication
• Hands-free Use for Visitor & PTT for Resident
• Gate Triggering (relay included)
• Gate powered from supply (included) or gate motor 12v
• Gatestation battery Back-up with 3 AAA batteries (not included)
• Manual Programming (see manual for details)
• Mount on standard gooseneck or against wall
• Selectable audio, visual or vibration alert
• Outdoor temperature reading on handset
• Handset with rechargeable Li-ion battery
• Low risk of lightning damage
• Out-of-range and low battery level alert
• Multiple Handsets (ZA-651 optional extra handset)
• Additional Gatestations (ZA-652 optional extra gatestation)
• Intercom function between handsets
• 1 Year limited warranty (see manual for details)
• Fully approved by ICASA
EXTRA HANDSET COSTS R1499.00
PS:ALWAYS ASK QUESTIONS ON STOCK 1ST BEFORE PLACING ORDERS ….THANK YOU…
CREDIT CARDS ADD 5% TO VALUE OF ITEM
PLEASE NOTE: Expected delivery dates or times given by H M Security, our suppliers, or our carriers are given as a guide only. We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred from delivery at a different date or time.
PLEASE NOTE: ALWAYS CHECK 1ST IF STOCK IS AVAILABLE.>DELIVERY IS AROUND 3 TO 7 DAYS.
ALSO ASK QUESTIONS ON DELIVERY COSTS,THIS STRONGLY DEPENDS WHERE YOU ARE SITUATED. NO PARCEL WILL BE SENT OUT UNTIL ALL FEES INCLUDING CORRECT DELIVERY FEES ARE PAID IN FULL AND CLEARED IN OUR ACCOUNT.
Land Line : 033 343 4127
Mobile : 083 740 7649
Whats up : 068 083 5229……. Please ask seller questions BEFORE you ORDER and make PAYMENT