NURSING ANNE – BASIC (NO VITALSIM)
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
This item is usually in stock but please confirm stock availability by Ask the seller a question on whats Up 068 083 5229
Local Stock BUT TAKES 3 TO 7 WORKING DAYS
Disclaimer: Every effort is made to make sure the stock availability selector is accurate, however, due to technical limitations the information will not always be a guarantee of stock available in store. Please contact the store directly to be certain of stock availability. H M Security cannot be held liable in the event that stock is not confirmed in store by yourself BEFORE you place orders thank you
DELIVERY IS NOT FREE ASK QUESTIONS ON COST THERE OF, THANK YOU.
Nursing Anne is a manikin designed for scenario-based training for the care and management of a wide variety of in-hospital patients. Nursing Anne is an efficient, effective, flexible manikin for clinical training in women’s health, obstetrics, post-partum, wound assessment and care, and general patient assessment and care.
Product Benefits :
* Educationally effective for in-hospital training targeting key skills for in-hospital care including women’s health, obstetrics, post-partum care, wound assessment and care, and general patient care.
* Pre-programmed scenarios provide standardised training while customisable scenarios and real time instructor control allows adaptation to meet individual students needs.
* Economical and educationally efficient skills and scenario based trainer.
* Durable, rugged and lifelike : made to withstand years of use.
* Flexible manikin platform allows multiple accessory modules to be added including trauma, Nuclear Biological Chemical (NBC) Module, and bleeding control for use in multiple clinical settings.
Product Features :
* Head with anatomical landmarks, trachea and esophagus, along with simulated lungs and stomach allow the practice of many procedures, including NG, OG, tracheal care and suctioning.
* Normal and abnormal heart, breath and bowel sounds and fetal heart tones for auscultation.
* 1400 + rhythm variants for ECG interpretation using standard clinical monitors.
* Instructor-controlled blood pressure arm allows for realistic palpation and auscultation. Systolic and diastolic pressures, ausculatory gap, and volume are variable.
* Articulating IV arm allows for practice of IV cannulation, medication administration, and site care and maintenance.
* Practice medication dose calculations and administration through intramuscular injections at the deltoid, gluteal, ventrogluteal, and thigh sites.
* VitalSim enables creating, editing and running scenarios.
* Optional modules can be added for breast examination, post-surgical mastectomy care, fundus massage skills, and assessment and care of wounds and surgical incisions.
– VITALIM UNIT REQUIRED FOR OPERATION OF NURSING ANNE VITALSIM CAPABLE MANIKIN – MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.
NURSING ANNE (COMPLETE – WITH VITALSIM) : R79 200.00
4 DIFFERENT MODULES AVAILABLE AS ADD-ONS (EXTRA)
* BREAST EXAMINATION MODULE – R5600.00
* MASTECTOMY MODULE – R4 200.00
* FUNDUS SKILLS & ASSESSMENT MODULE – R4 200.00
* WOUND CARE & ASSESSMENT SET – R15 999.00
WEIGHT OF PARCEL : 35KGS DIMENSIONS : 110CM X 53 X 46CM
DELIVERY VIA COURIER TO YOUR DOOR – R480.00 – THIS MAY DIFFER – ALL DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU ARE SITUATED AND HOW THE PARCEL IS SENT – PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL TO ENQUIRE.
FOR COMPLETE UNIT WITH ALL MODULES AND DELIVERY TOTAL WILL BE AROUND R109 679.00
PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE ORDERED FOR CLIENTS, DELIVERY IS BETWEEN 3 TO 8 DAYS SOMETIMES LONGER
PS:ALWAYS ASK QUESTIONS ON STOCK 1ST BEFORE PLACING ORDERS ….THANK YOU…
CREDIT CARDS ADD 5% TO VALUE OF ITEM
PLEASE NOTE: Expected delivery dates or times given by H M Security, our suppliers, or our carriers are given as a guide only. We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred from delivery at a different date or time.
PLEASE NOTE: ALWAYS CHECK 1ST IF STOCK IS AVAILABLE.>DELIVERY IS AROUND 3 TO 7 DAYS.
ALSO ASK QUESTIONS ON DELIVERY COSTS,THIS STRONGLY DEPENDS WHERE YOU ARE SITUATED. NO PARCEL WILL BE SENT OUT UNTIL ALL FEES INCLUDING CORRECT DELIVERY FEES ARE PAID IN FULL AND CLEARED IN OUR ACCOUNT.
Land Line : 033 343 4127
Mobile : 083 740 7649
Whats up : 068 083 5229……. Please ask seller questions BEFORE you ORDER and make PAYMENT