PRESTAN PROFESSIONAL CHILD CPR – AED TRAINING MANIKIN (W/CPR MONITOR)
This item is usually in stock but please confirm stock availability by Ask the seller a question on whats Up 083 740 7649
Local Stock BUT TAKES 3 TO 7 WORKING DAYS
Disclaimer: Every effort is made to make sure the stock availability selector is accurate, however, due to technical limitations the information will not always be a guarantee of stock available in store. Please contact the store directly to be certain of stock availability. H M Security cannot be held liable in the event that stock is not confirmed in store by yourself BEFORE you place orders thank you
DELIVERY IS NOT FREE ASK QUESTIONS ON COST THERE OF, THANK YOU.
STOCK NOT ALWAYS AVAILABLE ASK ASK
The Prestan Professional Child CPR-AED Training Manikin gives portability a whole new look! The unique clamshell design makes transporting, setting up, inserting a face shield lung bag, and packing up exceptionally easy. Includes a handy carrying bag.
The unique clamshell design of this child training manikin helps instructors save valuable training time by making transporting, setting up, inserting a face shield lung bag, and packing up quick and easy. A built-in clicker mechanism helps students learn to use the right amount of force to compress the chest to the correct depth, and the patented face/head tilt, which simulates the way an actual victim’s head would move, helps students learn how to open the airway during CPR. The manikin also features a built-in CPR rate monitor that lets students and instructors see at a glance when the proper rate of compressions has been reached.
Key Features and Benefits
Prestan Professional Child CPR-AED Training Manikin (w/ CPR Monitor) features:
• Unique clamshell design
• Head tilt/chin lift
• Visible chest rise when ventilated
• CPR rate monitor
• One-piece, disposable face shield lung system, which makes the manikin completely sanitary
• Audible compression clicker
• Anatomical features, including sternum, rib cage, clavicles, nipple line, navel, and xiphoid process
• Realistic skin-like finish
• Childlike facial features and build
Prestan Professional Child CPR-AED Training Manikin (w/ CPR Monitor) benefits:
• Head tilt/chin lift teaches students to correctly open the airway for practicing ventilations
• Disposable face shield lung system, which attaches to the manikin to prevent slipping, eliminates the risk of cross-contamination and the need to sanitize manikin after each use
• Clamshell torso opens easily for simple insertion of face shield lung bags
• Built-in clicker mechanism sounds when the student has used sufficient force to compress the chest to the recommended depth
• CPR rate monitor with four bright lights in the left shoulder lets students see instantly when they’ve found the proper rate of compressions, and makes it easy for instructors to quickly and accurately check the progress of multiple students in a short amount of time. In the sequence:
◦ a red light indicates fewer than 60 compressions per minute
◦ a yellow light illuminates when the rate is 60 to fewer than 80 compressions per minute
◦ a single green light comes on when the student is administering 80 to fewer than 100 compressions per minute
◦ two green lights let students know that they have reached the recommended 100 compressions per minute, and stay on to help students maintain that rate; if the student slows down, the green lights go out and the sequence is repeated
• Molded, pliable skin is realistic to the eye and touch; resists dirt, grime, and grease; is durable and easy to clean; and allows AED pads to adhere to the manikin without leaving adhesive residue behind
• Realistic head features, including a pinchable nose and a prominent jawline for simulation of jaw thrust technique
• Realistic torso with prominent collarbones, an accurate nipple line, obvious xiphoid process, rib-cage lines, breastbone structure, an upper chest sized for the easy application of AED pads, and navel placement that allows for realistic teaching of abdominal thrusts
• Manikin with CPR rate monitor
• 10 child face shield lung bags
• 2 AA batteries for CPR monitor
• Nylon carrying case
• Instruction manual
• 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
MAKES A LOVELY BIRTHDAY OR CHRISTMAS GIFT
PS:ALWAYS ASK QUESTIONS ON STOCK 1ST BEFORE PLACING ORDERS ….THANK YOU…
CREDIT CARDS ADD 5% TO VALUE OF ITEM…24hrs to 48 hrs longer to process
PLEASE NOTE: Expected delivery dates or times given by H M Security, our suppliers, or our carriers are given as a guide only. We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred from delivery at a different date or time.
PLEASE NOTE: ALWAYS CHECK 1ST IF STOCK IS AVAILABLE.>DELIVERY IS AROUND 3 TO 7 DAYS.
ALSO ASK QUESTIONS ON DELIVERY COSTS,THIS STRONGLY DEPENDS WHERE YOU ARE SITUATED. NO PARCEL WILL BE SENT OUT UNTIL ALL FEES INCLUDING CORRECT DELIVERY FEES ARE PAID IN FULL AND CLEARED IN OUR ACCOUNT.
Any returns to be within 1 week period. Thereafter no returns or exchanges will be accepted.
When returning an item, it is required to be returned with original packaging, and all accessories as supplied and in the same condition as purchased. No refunds or exchanges will be considered should buyer fail to adhere to these terms. Refunds will only be considered if an item is found to be faulty and/or cannot be replaced. All return items are at purchases expenses not the seller
Contact Details: Always ask seller on stock available and courier costing to you BEFORE you order please
Land Line : 033 343 4127
Mobile : 083 740 7649
Whats up : 083 740 7649….. Please ask seller questions BEFORE you ORDER and make PAYMENT