RESUSCI ANNE BASIC AND SKILLGUIDE – TORSO
This item is usually in stock but please confirm stock availability by Ask the seller a question on whats Up 068 083 5229
Local Stock BUT TAKES 3 TO 7 WORKING DAYS
Disclaimer: Every effort is made to make sure the stock availability selector is accurate, however, due to technical limitations the information will not always be a guarantee of stock available in store. Please contact the store directly to be certain of stock availability. H M Security cannot be held liable in the event that stock is not confirmed in store by yourself BEFORE you place orders thank you
DELIVERY IS NOT FREE ASK QUESTIONS ON COST THERE OF, THANK YOU.
STOCK NOT ALWAYS AVAILABLE ASK ASK
• Educationally effective by focusing on the performance level of key CPR skills and techniques for adults
• Cost efficient through easy to use and maintain disposable airways
• Realistic full-body anatomy and landmarks provide the essential features necessary to learn realistic victim handling and quality adult CPR skills
• Enhanced student motivation through use of the optional SkillGuide indicator allowing real-time CPR performance feedback during training
• Modular design allows various limbs to be attached to enhance training
• Logistically convenient transportation through use of either a soft pack or hard carrying case
• Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway so that in a real-life situation they know how to effectively administer air to the victim.
• Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allows students to correctly practice airway maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real victim
• Occluded airway with hyperextension stresses proper head position
• Realistic resistance for chest compression allows the students to experience the amount of pressure needed to perform proper chest compressions in a real-life situation.
• Anatomically correct landmarks and sternal notch allow the student to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to adult CPR
• Articulating arms, legs, and head allow realistic weight and handling of an adult during obstructed airway maneuvers
• Carotid pulse simulation to realistically check for pulse
• Disposable non-rebreathing airways are suitable for use by more than one student during class and are quick and easy to change after each training session
• Optional SkillGuide CPR performance indicator provides immediate objective feedback on ventilation duration and volume, compression depth, and hand position
• Removable/reusable faces allow each student to have their own mouth-to-mouth face and offers easy after-class cleaning and sanitation
Supplied in Hard Case.
High quality adult CPR training and also allowing first aid and extrication practice.
The Resusci Anne Basic and Resusci Anne SkillGuide manikins offer optimal realism and quality to adult CPR education. With its modular construction, and use of the optional SkillGuide performance indicator, students can quickly sharpen their skills in performing adult CPR at its highest quality. Add first aid or rescue limbs to integrate first aid, trauma, and extrication to the training.
PS:ALWAYS ASK QUESTIONS ON STOCK 1ST BEFORE PLACING ORDERS ….THANK YOU…
CREDIT CARDS ADD 5% TO VALUE OF ITEM
PLEASE NOTE: Expected delivery dates or times given by H M Security, our suppliers, or our carriers are given as a guide only. We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred from delivery at a different date or time.
PLEASE NOTE: ALWAYS CHECK 1ST IF STOCK IS AVAILABLE.>DELIVERY IS AROUND 3 TO 7 DAYS.
ALSO ASK QUESTIONS ON DELIVERY COSTS,THIS STRONGLY DEPENDS WHERE YOU ARE SITUATED. NO PARCEL WILL BE SENT OUT UNTIL ALL FEES INCLUDING CORRECT DELIVERY FEES ARE PAID IN FULL AND CLEARED IN OUR ACCOUNT.
Land Line : 033 343 4127
Mobile : 083 740 7649
Whats up : 068 083 5229……. Please ask seller questions BEFORE you ORDER and make PAYMENT