VELA ventilator Comprehensive. Versatile. Proven.
NB XXX ONLY ON ORDER 1 TO 2.5WEEKS LEAD TIME AFTER YOUR PAYMENT HAS CLEARED OUR ACCOUNT
ASK SELLER FOR PRICE CHANGING ALL THE TIME
NBXXX…. PLEASE NOTE PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ANYTIME DUE THE CURRENT RAND DOLLAR CHECK ON UPDATED PRICE 1st.
Local Stock BUT TAKES AROUND 4 TO 7 WORKING DAYS
Whats up : 068 083 5229…… Please ask seller questions BEFORE you ORDER on availability and updated prices if any BEFORE making PAYMENT
Local Stock BUT TAKES 3 TO 7 WORKING DAYS
Disclaimer: Every effort is made to make sure the stock availability selector is accurate, however, due to technical limitations the information will not always be a guarantee of stock available in store. Please contact the store directly to be certain of stock availability. H M Security cannot be held liable in the event that stock is not confirmed in store by yourself BEFORE you place orders thank you
DELIVERY IS NOT FREE ASK QUESTIONS ON COST THERE OF, THANK YOU.
Healthcare providers need solutions that empower them to deliver quality patient care. The VELA ventilator empowers clinicians with a comprehensive range of modalities for pediatric and adult patients.
Advancing ventilation technology with an all-in-one solution
In busy hospitals where versatility is critical, the VELA ventilator empowers clinicians with a comprehensive range of modalities for pediatric and adult patients requiring either invasive or noninvasive ventilatory support. Whether in the Emergency Room, ICU or Long Term Care, the VELA ventilator has the performance capability and versatility to manage a broad range of patient care settings throughout the hospital.
Invasive and noninvasive critical care ventilator
• Pediatric through adult applications
• Advanced settings to treat the most difficult to ventilate patients
• Multiple noninvasive modes with automatic leak compensation to provide more ventilatory support options
• Dual limb noninvasive ventilation to help eliminate CO2 and rebreathing of exhaled gases
• Apnea back up ventilation with user selectable breath type
• Intuitive user interface to facilitate ease of use
• Integrated end-tidal capnography monitoring
Performs multiple applications from the emergency room to Critical Care and sub-acute settings
• Operates independent of air sources for greater flexibility
• Portable unit allows patients to stay on NIV therapy during transport
• High pressure oxygen inlet with blender
• Low pressure oxygen inlet with accumulator
• Internal battery capacity of six hours
• Compatible with speaking valves
• Patented turbine technology with flow capabilities of 180 LPM
• Accurate, integrated FiO2 delivery, monitoring and alarms
• Complete 24-hour trended data of all patient parameters
• No scheduled maintenance of the turbine with low ownership cost
Intuitive operation The Simple TouchTM user interface in the VELA ventilator reduces training time, produces method consistency and enhances clinician confidence.
PS:ALWAYS ASK QUESTIONS ON STOCK 1ST BEFORE PLACING ORDERS ….THANK YOU…
CREDIT CARDS ADD 5% TO VALUE OF ITEM…24hrs to 48 hrs longer to process
PLEASE NOTE: Expected delivery dates or times given by H M Security, our suppliers, or our carriers are given as a guide only. We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred from delivery at a different date or time.
PLEASE NOTE: ALWAYS CHECK 1ST IF STOCK IS AVAILABLE.>DELIVERY IS AROUND 3 TO 7 DAYS.
ALSO ASK QUESTIONS ON DELIVERY COSTS,THIS STRONGLY DEPENDS WHERE YOU ARE SITUATED. NO PARCEL WILL BE SENT OUT UNTIL ALL FEES INCLUDING CORRECT DELIVERY FEES ARE PAID IN FULL AND CLEARED IN OUR ACCOUNT.
Any returns to be within 1 week period. Thereafter no returns or exchanges will be accepted.
When returning an item, it is required to be returned with original packaging, and all accessories as supplied and in the same condition as purchased. No refunds or exchanges will be considered should buyer fail to adhere to these terms. Refunds will only be considered if an item is found to be faulty and/or cannot be replaced. All return items are at purchases expenses not the seller
Contact Details: Always ask seller on stock available and courier costing to you BEFORE you order please
Land Line : 033 343 4127
Mobile : 083 740 7649
Whats up : 068 083 5229…… Please ask seller questions BEFORE you ORDER and make PAYMENT