AED Cusp1 (Public Access)
This item is usually in stock but please confirm stock availability by Ask the seller a question on whats Up 068 083 5229
Local Stock BUT TAKES 3 TO 7 WORKING DAYS
Disclaimer: Every effort is made to make sure the stock availability selector is accurate, however, due to technical limitations the information will not always be a guarantee of stock available in store. Please contact the store directly to be certain of stock availability. H M Security cannot be held liable in the event that stock is not confirmed in store by yourself BEFORE you place orders thank you
DELIVERY IS NOT FREE ASK QUESTIONS ON COST THERE OF, THANK YOU.
The i-PAD CU-SP1 is an automated external defibrillator (also known as an AED or PAD). The i-PAD CU-SP1 is designed for minimally trained individuals. It provides simple and direct voice prompts and instructions for straightforward rescue operation. It is lightweight and battery powered for maximum portability.
– Easy and Simple Operation
– Efficient and effective e-cube Biphasic technology (BTE type)
– Lightweight and compact
– Pre-connected pads (one pair of pads for adults and children)
– Easy communication with CU-EX1 software using IrDA or SD card (multi-event recording)
– Pads usage indication (Check and indicate the expiring date)
– Adjust volume automatically depending on the circumstances.
– Perfect for public facilities
AUTO VOLUME ADJUST
Public places can often be noisy. Crowded stations, airports with constant announcements and streets filled with cars and people often make it difficult to hear what’s going on around you. Trying to use an AED in noisy places can be difficult if the first responder can’t clearly hear the voice prompts and instructions from the AED. The iPAD CU-SP1 listens to the ambient noise, and automatically adjusts the volume of its prompts to make them clear and easily heard over the background noise. When the correct volume has been reached the iPAD CU-SP1 keeps the prompts at this level
SMART PADS – SMART STORAGE
The pre-connected ‘Smart’electrode pads are stored in a clear storage compartment on the underside of the unit. This ensures that the iPAD SP1 is always ready to be used in the shortest amount of time possible. The unique technology built in to the iPAD CU-SP1 and the ‘Smart’electrode pads allows the unit to detect, when connected, if a set of pads has already been used. If they have, the user is advised of this. In addition, the visual indicator on the front of the iPAD CU-SP1 indicates if the connected pads are within their life expectancy. The indicator will change when the pads have only 3 months life left before their expiry date-giving you plenty of time to arrange for replacements. The indicator will change again when the expiry date is reached. Checking the life of your pads is as quick and simple as looking at the LCD display.
CPR is vital to ensure that the casualty has the best chances of survival. The iPAD CU-SP1 detects if CPR is being performed when appropriate prompts and encourages the first responder. If CPR is not being performed, the iPAD CU-SP1 prompts the first responder to ‘perform CPR’. If CPR is already being performed, the iPAD CU-SP1 encourages the first responder by prompting them to ‘continue CPR’.guide the users.
EASY COMMUNICATION WITH CU-EX1 SOFTWARE
Getting information from the iPAD CU-SP1 after an event is now easier than ever! Installing CU-EX1 software onto a computer allows you to see and analyse the usage history of the unit. Information such as time of ‘power on’, the casualty’s heart rhythm and shocks delivered are all presented in an easy to understand fashion. The iPAD CU-SP1 can store up to 5 events with up to 3 hours of ECG analysis on an SD memory card. The data can be transferred by either simply removing the SD card, or by using the inbuilt infra-red (IrDA) port. Having the data on an SD Memory card allows the card to be removed for analysis whilst another card is inserted, making the unit ready to use again whilst retaining the original information.
– Standard Package – Defibrillator, Pads, Battery, Manual
– Output Energy – Adult-150Joules / pediatric-50Joules (Common usage)
– Charging time
1. Charging time: Less than 8 seconds
2. Charging time after CPR finished: At least 8 seconds
2) USER INTERFACE
– User support – Detailed voice prompts and flashing indicators
– CPR guidance – Voice prompts for how to perform CPR for adult and child patient
– Controls – On/Off button, I button, Shock button
– Indicator – LCD display (Device status, Battery status, Pads status)
– Sensing – Pads expiring date, Pads connection status
– CPR Monitoring
– Automatic Volume adjusting
– Sealing – Waterjet proof IPX5 per IEC60529 (IP55) dust protected IP5X per IEC60529
– Temperature – Operation/standby (0 – 40)
– Vibration – Meets MILSTD 810F
4) DATA RECORDING AND TRANSMISSION
– IrDA port – wireless transmission of event data to PC, SD Card
– Internal Memory (Nand-flash) – ECG, Event
– Storage capacity – Multi recording 5 events / Max 3 hours
– Data review PC Program – CU-EX1
5) PATIENT ANALYSIS SYSTEM
– Patient Analysis – Shockable Rhythms – Ventricular Fibrillation, ventricular Tachycardia
– Sensitivity/Specificity – meets AAMI DF80 Guideline
+ Type: DC 12 Volt 2.8 Ah, Lithium manganese dioxide
+ Capacity: Minimum 100shocks (150J )
– High Capacity
+ Type: DC 12Volt 4.2Ah, Lithium manganese dioxide
+ Capacity: Minimum 200shocks (150J )
– Lifespan – 5 years (High capacity battery with the condition of the temperature of operation/ standby, standby mode after the first initial check)
Common usage for adult and child
– Expiring date – 30 months (from the date of manufacturing)
PS:ALWAYS ASK QUESTIONS ON STOCK 1ST BEFORE PLACING ORDERS ….THANK YOU…
CREDIT CARDS ADD 5% TO VALUE OF ITEM…24hrs to 48 hrs longer to process
PLEASE NOTE: Expected delivery dates or times given by H M Security, our suppliers, or our carriers are given as a guide only. We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred from delivery at a different date or time.
PLEASE NOTE: ALWAYS CHECK 1ST IF STOCK IS AVAILABLE.>DELIVERY IS AROUND 3 TO 7 DAYS.
ALSO ASK QUESTIONS ON DELIVERY COSTS,THIS STRONGLY DEPENDS WHERE YOU ARE SITUATED. NO PARCEL WILL BE SENT OUT UNTIL ALL FEES INCLUDING CORRECT DELIVERY FEES ARE PAID IN FULL AND CLEARED IN OUR ACCOUNT.
Any returns to be within 1 week period. Thereafter no returns or exchanges will be accepted.
When returning an item, it is required to be returned with original packaging, and all accessories as supplied and in the same condition as purchased. No refunds or exchanges will be considered should buyer fail to adhere to these terms. Refunds will only be considered if an item is found to be faulty and/or cannot be replaced. All return items are at purchases expenses not the seller
Contact Details: Always ask seller on stock available and courier costing to you BEFORE you order please
Land Line : 033 343 4127
Mobile : 083 740 7649
Whats up : 068 083 5229…… Please ask seller questions BEFORE you ORDER and make PAYMENT