ASKIR C30 MOBILE SURGICAL SUCTION UNIT (HIGH VACUUM / HIGH FLOW)
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
ASK FOR PRICING FROM SELLER
Local Stock THESE ARE ORDERED FOR CLIENTS ONLY ON REQUEST
Local Stock BUT TAKES AROUND 4 TO 7 WORKING DAYS
NBXXX…. PLEASE NOTE PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ANYTIME DUE THE CURRENT RAND DOLLAR CHECK ON UPDATED PRICE 1st.
Whats up : 068 083 5229…… Please ask seller questions BEFORE you ORDER on availability and updated prices if any BEFORE making PAYMENT
Disclaimer: Every effort is made to make sure the stock availability selector is accurate, however, due to technical limitations the information will not always be a guarantee of stock available in store. Please contact the store directly to be certain of stock availability. H M Security cannot be held liable in the event that stock is not confirmed in store by yourself BEFORE you place orders thank you
CREDIT CARDS NOW WELCOME BUT TAKES AROUND 48 HRS TO PROCESS +++ If THESE ARE USED ADD 5% TO VALUE OF ITEM AS WE ARE CHARGED FOR THIS FUNCTION
• Easily transportable from one hospital ward to another, particularly suitable for tracheotomized patients, minor surgical applications and postoperative therapy at home
• To be used for aspirating body fluids such as mucus or catarrh
• Easily portable equipment designed on stand with mobile castor wheels. Intermittent duty cycle at 35°C and 110% operating voltage, 120 min ON / 60 min OFF
• A series of LED’s on the front control panel signals whether the machine is operating
• Made of highly heat resistant, electrically insulated plastic material in conformity with the latest European safety standards
• Supplied with a polycarbonate 2 x 2 litre autoclavable vessel complete with overflow valve
• Equipped with aspiration regulator, located on the front panel
MODEL: ASKIR C30
Overall Dimensions 320mm x 995mm x 305mm
Capacity 40l per minute
Unit Weight 6.20kg
Voltage 230V / 50Hz
Absorbed Power 110 VA
Fuse 1 x 1.6A 250V
Maximum Vacuum -0.80 BAR
Standard Accessories – 2 x 2l autoclavable jar (max temp. 121° C)
– Cover with safety float
– Silicone tubes set 6 x 10 mm
– Tube connectors
– Antibacterial & Hydrophoic Filter
Quality Standard CE
PS:ALWAYS ASK QUESTIONS ON STOCK 1ST BEFORE PLACING ORDERS ….THANK YOU…
CREDIT CARDS ADD 5% TO VALUE OF ITEM…24hrs to 48 hrs longer to process
All people entering ANY premises for SHOPPING OR OTHER, will be required to wear a face mask / FACE SHIELD and HAVE THEIR TEMPERATURE CHECKED as per Government regulations, no mask, no entry
We stand firmly and steadfast in our ethical belief that all medical companies should be contributing in a positive way to contain the spread of COVID-19 and not exploiting a terrified populace.
PLEASE NOTE: Expected delivery dates or times given by H M Security, our suppliers, or our carriers are given as a guide only. We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred from delivery at a different date or time.
PLEASE NOTE: ALWAYS CHECK 1ST IF STOCK IS AVAILABLE.>DELIVERY IS AROUND 3 TO 7 DAYS.
ALSO ASK QUESTIONS ON DELIVERY COSTS,THIS STRONGLY DEPENDS WHERE YOU ARE SITUATED. NO PARCEL WILL BE SENT OUT UNTIL ALL FEES INCLUDING CORRECT DELIVERY FEES ARE PAID IN FULL AND CLEARED IN OUR ACCOUNT.
Any returns to be within 1 week period. Thereafter no returns or exchanges will be accepted.
When returning an item, it is required to be returned with original packaging, and all accessories as supplied and in the same condition as purchased. No refunds or exchanges will be considered should buyer fail to adhere to these terms. Refunds will only be considered if an item is found to be faulty and/or cannot be replaced. All return items are at purchases expenses not the seller
Contact Details: Always ask seller on stock available and courier costing to you BEFORE you order please
Land Line : 033 343 4127
Mobile : 083 740 7649
Whats up : 068 083 5229…… Please ask seller questions BEFORE you ORDER and make PAYMENT