Centrifuge – ECH – Type A200A
NBXXX…. PLEASE NOTE PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ANYTIME DUE THE CURRENT RAND DOLLAR CHECK ON UPDATED PRICE 1st.
Local Stock BUT TAKES AROUND 4 TO 7 WORKING DAYS…Local Stock THESE ARE ORDERED FOR CLIENTS ONLY ON REQUEST
This item is usually in stock but please confirm stock availability by Ask the seller a question 1st or WhatsApp : 083 740 7649
PS : ONLY ORDERED IN NOT A STOCK ITEM
Disclaimer: Every effort is made to make sure the stock availability selector is accurate, however, due to technical limitations the information will not always be a guarantee of stock available in store. Please contact the store directly to be certain of stock availability. H M Security cannot be held liable in the event that stock is not confirmed in store by yourself BEFORE you place orders thank you
DELIVERY IS NOT FREE ASK QUESTIONS ON COST THERE OF, THANK YOU.
BENCH TOP CENTRIFUGE
– The Best Selling and Inexpensive Centrifuge
– Economically priced that everyone can afford
– Durable and salable Centrifuge
– CE marking
Timer: 60 minutes
Choice of motor: Output 90 W
Output 67 W N.W. (kg): 8.9
Safety shutout: Option
System: ISO 9002/13488, GMP, CE mark, FDA list
Capacity: 8 x 15ml
Max Rpm: 1000 – 4000
Suggested Tube: F x 12mm conical
– The best selling and less-expensive centrifuge ideal for general purposes in laboratory, hospital, clinic, veterinary, industry and education provided with a desired testing for test tubes containing n vitro diagnostic specimens for qualitative and quantitative test procedures.
– Durable motor incorporating with its carbon brush that can last for 3000 hours in operation.
– Variable speed control from 1000 to 4500 rpm
– Timer activated operation extending to 60 minutes
– Auto balance system to eliminate vibration.
– Balance for rotor and speed setting have been calibrated in plant.
– Choice for additional cover locks fitting and auto shutout safety device for extra costs.
– This equipment complies with EC Electron Magnetic compatibility (EMC) requirement of EN60601-1-2 and IEC801 series regulations.
– This equipment meets the standards of ISO9002, EN46002, ISO13488, CE mark, GMP, FDA.
PS:ALWAYS ASK QUESTIONS ON STOCK 1ST BEFORE PLACING ORDERS ….THANK YOU…
CREDIT CARDS ADD 5% TO VALUE OF ITEM…24hrs to 48 hrs longer to process
PLEASE NOTE: Expected delivery dates or times given by H M Security, our suppliers, or our carriers are given as a guide only. We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred from delivery at a different date or time.
PLEASE NOTE: ALWAYS CHECK 1ST IF STOCK IS AVAILABLE.>DELIVERY IS AROUND 3 TO 7 DAYS.
ALSO ASK QUESTIONS ON DELIVERY COSTS,THIS STRONGLY DEPENDS WHERE YOU ARE SITUATED. NO PARCEL WILL BE SENT OUT UNTIL ALL FEES INCLUDING CORRECT DELIVERY FEES ARE PAID IN FULL AND CLEARED IN OUR ACCOUNT.
Any returns to be within 1 week period. Thereafter no returns or exchanges will be accepted.
When returning an item, it is required to be returned with original packaging, and all accessories as supplied and in the same condition as purchased. No refunds or exchanges will be considered should buyer fail to adhere to these terms. Refunds will only be considered if an item is found to be faulty and/or cannot be replaced. All return items are at purchases expenses not the seller
Contact Details: Always ask seller on stock available and courier costing to you BEFORE you order please
Land Line : 033 343 4127….Please contact cell no as telkom line often down
Mobile : 083 740 7649 or 068 083 5229
WhatsApp: 083 740 7649…. Please ask seller questions BEFORE you ORDER and make PAYMENT